A deep dive into parenthood
A dedicated space for parents and those considering parenthood, so you can lead the life you want to live.
Counseling for Parents
counseling tailored for parents - because support to navigate the ups and
downs of parenthood, can make a world of difference.
- Gain deeper insight into your own parenthood.
- Get support as a new parent.
- Have a space to be honest with difficult emotions - anger, resentment, guilt.
- Figure out if it's postpartum depression or anxiety, and what to do.
- Navigate how to adjust as your child grows.
Counseling and Consultation
For those considering parenthood
- Are you feeling stuck with deciding?
- Is this affecting your relationship with your partner?
- Do you want someone to talk to figure this out?
Having a child is not a simple yes or no decision. It is so personal and often depends on: your goals, having the right partner or circumstances, and feeling a sense of readiness.
Wherever you are in this process, you don't need to go alone.
Should I have children?
Is being childfree right for me?
Who should I start a family with?
My partner wants to start a family but I am uncertain
Do I want another child?
Hi, I'm William Lee
A licensed therapist, who likes to get honest about parenthood.
I help parents work on the hard stuff so they can be the parents they want to be.
And I help people figure out if parenthood is for them.